Monday, October 20, 2014

You Must Reach For the Sky Before You Can Touch It by Robert Chomany

Bawbs cover Title: Bawb's Raven Feathers
Author: Robert Chomany
Publisher: Invermere Press
Genre: Inspirational
Format: Paperback/Ebook

 BawB's Raven Feathers is pure and simple. It kickstarts moments of self-reflection and inner peace, drawing on nostalgia while pushing the reader to live in the present and dream of tomorrow. Alternating brief chapters of prose with perfectly rhythmic, adult rhymes, this book holds appeal for the masses.

For More Information

You must reach for the sky. . .
. . . before you can touch it.

I was chatting the other day with a friend of mine and he said something that caught my attention, he said my readers want to know more about me, they want to know who BawB is. So I walked away from that conversation wondering who I am, really, and all I could come up with was that I’m a nobody that took some time to share his spiritual beliefs and inspiration with the world, and then I remembered my favorite saying that I have chosen to make my “Mantra” everybody that is a somebody started out as a nobody.

That’s right, I am a nobody today, I am one with the world, a being that is akin to all other beings, I breathe, I smile, therefore I am. But, now I am different than all the other wonderful nobody’s in the world because I have done something that might make me a somebody one day. I am a published author, by no means am I “like” the great published authors of the world, but I followed my dreams and I chose to try my best at something I was comfortable doing.

The more I think about it, the more I recognize all the somebody’s out there, all of my friends, all of their friends and all of their children’s friends, they are all somebody’s as yet unrecognized. How many lifetimes have we ambled our paths, wondering who we are, has anybody ever asked you about you? Have you ever had the pleasure of introducing yourself as the best you that the world has ever seen? Well, try it one day, believe in yourself that much and see how it feels to be a somebody. Take a moment in the next day or two to answer this question; who am I? And see who you come up with. What do you do? What would you like to do? What makes you happy and have you enjoyed it recently?

As for me, well let me introduce myself again, but this time as a somebody that nobody recognizes … Yet! I am BoB aka BawB, I am a writer, I have spent most of this lifetime seeking the easiest path I could find to happiness. I found it, it was right under my feet for the entire time, I just had to believe I was happy being me. I believe in life, and I feel like I am a better person inside because I share the wonders of living, I have no worries when it comes to sharing a smile and I have a million left because I AM happy being me.

Look up today and see the sky, then reach with all your might
Every cloud is a dream of yours, make it real and hold on tight.

J

BawB


Robert (BawB) Chomany is the author of the BawB’s Raven Feathers series, pure and simple inspirational books. He was born in Calgary, Alberta, with a clear view of the mountains to the west. These mountains eventually drew Bob in, and he spent many years living in the company of nature, exploring his spiritual side.   Bob pursues his many interests with passion. You are just as likely to find him twisting a wrench or riding his motorcycle, as you are to find him holding a pen, writing.   Bob still lives in Calgary, where he finds happiness by simply living with a smile and sharing his words of wisdom with others. Learn more about Robert at his website, http://bawbsravenfeathers.com/. For More Information

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my Blog Page, I really appreciate the exposure and it makes my heart happy.
    WI:)ND

    ReplyDelete