Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Scary recommedations

So, Halloween season is upon us. And I for one am extremely excited! This is my absolute favorite time of year - it has been since I was young. The change in colors and temperature, the decorations that people put out, and all sorts of delightful things to watch on tv...the scarier the better.

But, I do have a confession to make. Over the years my time has become pretty limited, and having to younger kids who are around at night when I do most of my tv watching, it makes it hard to watch anything too scary. I have made a promise to myself that I am going to try and fit in two horror/thriller/suspense movies a week. Now, here's where you come in. I am needing some recommendations. Send them my way, I'd love to hear what you think is a movie that might scare me.

And, please don't stop with movies - tv shows, books, blogs, whatever you can find. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment