Thursday, November 6, 2014

Interview with Zack Zaibak, author of The Hidden Truth Behind Beautiful Smiles


Title: The Hidden Truth Behind Beautiful Smiles
Author: Zack Zaibak
Publisher: iUniverse
Pages: 152
Genre: Medical/Dentristry
Format: Ebook
 Purchase at AMAZON

 We are often judged by how we look, and the first thing people notice is a smile. In The Hidden Truth Behind Beautiful Smiles, author Dr. Zack Zaibak tells how modern cosmetic dentistry can transform ordinary smiles into stunning gorgeous ones. Dr. Zaibak, honored by the Consumers Research Council of America for the last five years as one of America’s top dentists, discusses important issues relating to dental health and improving your teeth, your smile, and your self-esteem. Dr. Zaibak has been featured on national and local media outlets including ABC, WGN Superstation, Fox and Univision, and has served as an expert commentator for the Chicago Sun-Times. He is also a provider of cosmetic dental care to winners of beauty pageants. People with bright, beautiful, and healthy looking smiles are seen as more attractive, competent, and happier. In fact, a dazzling, radiant smile can make all the difference in romance – as well as career success. In only two visits, you can gain a sparkling white, perfectly shaped, celebrity smile as modern innovations make your dental visit a satisfying, comfortable, and even enjoyable experience. Dr. Zack Zaibak’s all-inclusive book unveils the hidden truth about today’s state of the art choices in cosmetic dentistry for creating smile makeovers and gorgeous Hollywood Smiles, including Lumineers porcelain veneers, Invisalign metal-free braces, teeth whitening, bonding, implants, crowns, bridges, Snap-On Smiles and gum lifts. The health of your teeth and mouth affect the well-being of your entire body. The Hidden Truth Behind Beautiful Smiles reveals the secrets to enhancing your teeth to produce an exquisite, engaging smile that will positively transform your self-image and your life.

  amazon  

Do you have any suggestions for upcoming writers?

It really helps if you're inspired about something. Yes, there can be great joy in working with words and finding the best ways to use them to communicate, but it is so helpful to have somethin you passionately want to communicate.

Frankly, I was inspired by my patients. While I practice General Dentistry (an actual leggal termP that covers everything you'd expect in terms of dental health, my practice focuses primarily on cosmetic dentistry, which has seen a huge upsurge in popularity with the advent of incredible technological advances, such that today, nearly everyone can have a gorgeous, engaging smile.

What is it you like to do when you are not reading/writing?

I have many interests. First and foremost, I love spending time with my wife and daughter. They are my treasures in life. I also enjoy scuba diving, horseback riding, and serving my country as a Lt. Commander in the United States Navy Reserve.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Interestingly, my parents pointed me toward dentistry early on, partly because they alwasy saw me enjoy working with my hands, often on very small objects - opening up video games, assembling things. Interestingly, my dad was originally a jeweler, working delicately with small precious materials. So one might say it was genetic that I'd become finely skilled with my hands as well. Perhaps another influencing factor for them was that I was also always telling people, "You have a beautiful smile." Admittedly, a bit unusual for a kid to say. The truth was, I was always attracted to people's smiles and faces, and dentistry proved a natural extension of this. I was fortunate to be able to focus my interests and energies at such a young age toward my eventual career, create a very successful practice, and now be able to create a book about what I love. 

 Zack Zaibak, MS, DDS, is a licensed general dentist in the state of Illinois and one of the top practitioners of advanced cosmetic dentistry in that state. Honored by the Consumer Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Dentists, Zaibak has the latest advanced training and certification in Lumineers, Invisalign, and laser surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment