Monday, September 8, 2014

Jeepers Creepers 2



Ok, so, I watched this one...or most of it today. You know what I said about the first one? Well, this one was really pretty awful. We know the premise, every 23 years for 23 days the Creeper gets to feed. When he targets a broken down bus (after snatching a young boy from his farm) the story begins. But, let me tell you. There is not really much plot, and I didn't care for the creeper. He didn't even look real to me half the time. Well, he's not real, but you know what I mean, lol!


Sorry I wasted my time watching this, even though I was working in between. Didn't matter, I didn't miss anything anyway. Time to find a good horror/suspense movie to remind me why I love watching them in the first place. Have you watched Jeepers Creepers/Jeepers Creepers 2? Is so, what are your thoughts? And, do you have a favorite scary movie? If so, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment