Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Guest post from I.M. Free, author of I Don't Have Time








Title: I Don't Have Time
Author: I.M. Free
Publisher: iUniverse
Genre: Biography
Format: Ebook

When she was in her early thirties, the author realized something was guiding her. Suddenly, a whole new world opened up.

She had never considered herself an atheist, but she had always questioned the stories in the Bible as she thought it was impossible for anyone or anything to have so much power.

But through her own experiences, she learned something really does have that much power. She became one of the few people throughout time who began communicating directly with God.
Sometimes when the author awakens, she knows something she didn’t know before she fell asleep. She feels things she wasn’t aware of before. This is how God protects her and prepares her for life.

I Don’t Have Time is the story of how God found the author and how she realized that while some people live as though they won’t face consequences for their actions, they could not be more wrong. Even if they don’t pay the price in this lifetime, they will in the next.




GUEST POST

As a first-time author, I wrote this book because I believe it was part of God’s plan for me.   Many years ago I felt I would eventually write a book about my life. At my daughter’s funeral, the voice I hear said to me I would write.
I choose the title of my book, “I Don’t Have Time”, because many times I felt there just wasn’t enough time to do all the things I believed needed to be done.  Today, I realize God gives us time to do what we are supposed to do.
My pen name, I. M. Free, is how I feel today because I have a clear conscience and can look back over my life knowing I am not perfect, but I did my best.  It is my belief I will live again and I will be given the time and opportunity to do the many things there wasn’t the time to do in this lifetime.
Unlike many, I do not want fame or recognition, I cherish my privacy.   A great-grandmother in my seventies, I am very content with my peaceful life and hope to live the remainder of my life as I have always lived.

I.M. Free nearly gave up on life as a teen living with an alcoholic parent, but at just the right time, a voice saved her life. That voice led her to a close relationship with God,who she now thinks of as her friend and confidant. She wrote this book so that others will find Him.


Monday, June 25
Interviewed at Confessions at an Eccentric Bookaholic

Tuesday, June 26
Guest blogging at Voodoo Princess

Thursday, June 28
Interviewed at Harmonious Publicity

Friday, June 29
Guest blogging at The Literary Nook

Monday, July 2
Interviewed at I'm Shelf-ish

Tuesday, July 3
Interviewed at Literal Exposure

Wednesday, July 4
Guest blogging at Lover of Literature

Friday, July 6
Book reviewed at C'est La T

Monday, July 9
Interviewed at Straight From the Authors Mouth

Tuesday, July 10
Guest blogging at Fiction to Fruition

Wednesday, July 11
Interviewed at Write and Take Flight

Friday, July 13
Interviewe at The Book Czar

Monday, July 16
Guest blogging at My Bookish Pleasure

Tuesday, July 17
Book reviewed at A Book Lover

Wednesday, July 18
Interviewed at As the Pages Turn

Friday, July 20
Interviewed at Carpe Librum

Wednesday, July 25
Interviewed at Review From Here

Thursday, July 26
Guest blogging at She Writes

Monday, July 30
Guest blogging at Medium

Tuesday, July 31
Interviewed at From Paperback to Leatherbound

Thursday, August 2
Book reviewed at My Bookish Pleasures

Friday, August 3
Guest blogging at The Revolving Bookshelf

Monday, August 6
Interviewed at A Title Wave

Tuesday, August 7
Interviewed at The Book Refuge

Thursday, August 9
Interviewed at Read Between the Ink

Friday, August 10
Guest blogging at A Taste of My Mind

Tuesday, August 14
Book reviewed at The Hype and the Hoopla

Wednesday, August 15
Interviewed at The Writer's Life

Thursday, August 16
Guest blogging at All Inclusive Retort

Friday, August 17
Book reviewed at Read Between the Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment