Author: J.E. Wright
Currently, kids are being hyper-sexualized by the exploding provocativeness in the media. Parents can develop the skills to recognize these subtle influences and the knowledge to counteract and do something about it. In The Sexualization of America's Kids, Mr. Wright draws on his 22 years as a therapist, working with over 1,000 kids and their families, to demonstrate how this provocativeness affects our kids. He uses their stories to discuss how kids fall prey to these negative presentations, and he recommends Seven Ways to Raise Sexually Healthy Children and Teenagers. Mr. Wright's use of dialogued role-plays and actual case examples shows parents when and how to appropriately communicate on sexual issues with their different aged kids. His caring and concrete approach makes this book a necessity for all parents who are raising kids today.
ORDER INFORMATION Findependence Day is available for purchase at
Marcus is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon
- This giveaway begins July 27 and ends on August 7.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 8.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.