Monday, September 8, 2014

Jeepers Creepers


I have been a fan of horror movies for as long as I can remember. But, in the past 5 years or so , it seems like I don't have time to watch much tv at all, and that includes movies. So, I have not had the opportunity to see Jeepers Creepers until today. Hard to believe, isn't it?

So, here are my thoughts. It wasn't good. Not awful, but not good either. I will watch the 2nd one, because I'm a sucker for bad movies, and of course I want to see what happens...like what could it possibly be? Lol!

I didn't hate the Creeper - I actually looked up the person who played him and he is kind of a nice looking guy. But, it would have been better if he was kept in the shadows just a little bit more. The makeup job wasn't terrible, but he was spookier when you didn't really see what he looked like.

Acting? Well, this is a B movie, that's for sure. Not great acting, but I come to expect that in a lot of horror movies. The plot was where I had the issue. When they decide to go back to the tunnel by the church where they see him dump the wrapped body, that's where they started to lose me. And it just continued from there.

So, if you are looking for a movie that isn't terrible, isn't great, but will keep you watching in between doing other things, this is one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment